Join our team: Scientific Researcher / Epidemiologist
We are seeking a candidate to fill an Epidemiologist / Researcher / Project Manager role. The role will require the candidate to work within an international consortium of experts in pediatric asthma who are pioneering the field of real-life research and will be putting forward recommendations for optimal patient care. This role requires a combination of analytical, project management and academic writing skills. It has lots of flexibility, and requires a candidate who can work well independently and as part of a small team. It would suit someone who enjoys taking on new tasks and has strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development and writing of systematic reviews
- Analysing data and reporting results from surveys
- Using 1000minds and similar software to prioritise alternatives
- Producing, critically reviewing and proofreading study reports, congress abstracts and posters and manuscripts
- Project managing
- Supporting the activities of the PeARL group and coordinator as assigned, including meeting organisation, agenda development and meeting minutes.
It is essential that the applicant should have:
- A graduate degree (MSc, PhD) in a life sciences or related discipline.
- Experience in systematic reviewing and Delphi methodology
- Project management experience
- Experience communicating with a range of stakeholders
- An analytical mind, with the ability to critically appraise information
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience in writing manuscripts and publishing in high impact journals
Additional skills that will be appreciated:
- Understanding of Guideline development process(es)
- Experience in data management, epidemiology
- Knowledge of data/statistical analysis, using software such as SPSS, R, SAS, or STATA.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org